Baby born with strange horn instead of legs leaves doctors mystified
A baby has been born in India with what looks a bit like a horn instead of legs.
Undeveloped and weighing in at just 2.31 lbs, the child was born with a thick shock of dark hair at the Manpura Primary Health Center, in central India's Shivpuri district.
The baby and mother were transferred from the Primary Health Centre to Shivpuri District Hospital following the birth.
READ MORE: Dad who murdered teen who refused to sleep with him at boozy Christmas party jailed
The child has been kept in the hospital’s Special Newborn Care Unit (SNCU) but remains in a stable condition, TheMirrorreports.
Born on August 26, it wasn’t initially clear to doctors whether the baby had adverse medical complications from the rare conditions it has been born with.
In July this year, theStar reported on a baby born with four arms and four legsheralded as a ‘miracle’ child.
This child too was born in India and its mother was rushed to hospital when she began to have pains during labour.
This baby weighed in at 6.5lbs with locals having drawn comparisons to a goddess with multiple limbs.
- Putin 'sent army of Russian intelligence officers to monitor daughter with new lover'
- Shy ex-lollipop lady, 73, 'snapped' before smothering husband with a pillow
- Raging pensioner slaps Jet2 steward and wees on seat after 'G&T taken from her'
- British gran tragically dies after careering off cliff on scooter in Benidorm
- Terrifying new 30ft sea monster that looks like cross between shark, T.Rex and orca found
Source: Read Full Article