Hyper Inu Lists on P2PB2B on December 13th
Hyper Inu: What is it?
Hyper Inu is a blockchain-based smart contract built using Binance’s BEP-20 protocol. And it intends to create a complete ecosystem under one umbrella.
Hyper Inu aims to reach 100M USD in market capitalization by Q3 of 2022. Its team is fully committed to completing this within the specified timeframe. To meet this target, it should complete the activities in the Roadmap. The community will be key to reaching this goal as well.
Golden Member Presale is Live Now
– Presale Price – 0.00000006 $
– Listing Price – 0.0000003 $
– Start Date – 15th Nov. 21
– End Date – 22nd Nov. 21
What makes it unique?
Hyper Inu’s ecosystem will include the following products:
– Hyper Gaming Platform. Play-To-Earn games will be offered on this platform, both free and paid. Right now, Hyper Inu Team members are brainstorming ideas and discussing them. It will include features such as multiplayer PvP battles, farming, strategy, and puzzle games;
– Hyper Swap. Traders will be able to exchange their BEP-20 and ERC-20 tokens while retaining full custody of the tokens;
– Hyper Wallet. The Binance Testnet and Ethereum Mainnets will be supported by this decentralized wallet. A user will have seamless access to their coins;
– Hyper CEX. Hyper CEX will be a centralized exchange with a staking and launchpad mechanism.
Hyper Inu will become available for trading on the P2PB2B exchange in December. If you have an interest in this project, you have a fantastic chance to become a member of its community.
Check out these social media channels:
🐕 Website: hyperinu.com/
🐕 Telegram: t.me/hyper_inu_official
🐕 Twitter: twitter.com/inu_hyper
Source: Read Full Article