Israeli shipper Zim exploring IPO on foreign exchange, Globes reports
JERUSALEM (Reuters) – Israeli shipping company Zim is considering an initial public offering on a foreign exchange, Israeli news website Globes reported on Monday.
A Zim spokesman said the company was not commenting.
Two options being examined are to hold the offering in London or New York, according to Globes, a financial news website, which did not cite its sources.
Zim, with a workforce of about 4,200 and which had turnover in 2019 of $3.3 billion, has hired three foreign banks to help with the IPO, which will value the shipping company at $750 million, Globes said.
Zim’s shareholders include Kenon Holdings Ltd (KEN.N) (KEN.TA), which owns 32%. A number of financial institutions and ship owners hold the remaining 68%.
Source: Read Full Article